March 12, 2011

My Favorite Sport Car!

This is a guest post, written by my friend Vimal. He has got a lot of interest in automobiles and so he has written an article about his favorite sport car.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi friends,

I first thank my friend Karthick, for giving me a chance for this guest appearance.

In this post, I am going to write about my favorite sport car Lamborghini Murciélago. Lamborghini Murciélago is a two seated, high performance sports car. Murciélago gets its name from a historic Spanish bull, which fought in the 19th century. The car was produced in the beginning of 21st century and it has lot of variants.  
 
Interestingly, I first came to know about this car from a computer video game called Need for Speed- Most Wanted. It is produced by the famous car manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. The Company is Italy based and is commonly referred as Lamborghini. The current owner is Audi AG, which itself is a subsidiary of Volkswagen, the German Automobile giant.
 So why did I choose this particular car especially? 

Imagine travelling in a car at 60mph in just 2.8 seconds and then reaching 100mph in next 4 seconds. It is considered to be the most stylish and glamorous car. So there is no doubt that everyone will be seeing you, if you ride this car. This is the reason I love this car. 

The car is not much renowned in India. A survey says that most billionaires in China buy this car, but only a fewer number of billionaires in India buy this car. The notable fact is that India has more number of billionaires than China. However if an Indian buys this car, he can’t ride it due to poor road infrastructure. I think the condition will improve after the introduction of world class highways.
 
Automobili Lamborghini has closed the production of this car and has planned to introduce a new car in the middle of 2011. 

The car is very expensive (About 3 to 4 crores INR). I haven’t seen this car in real life, but I have seen it many movies and games. Hope to see one soon!!! Who wouldn’t love to ride this car?
______________________________________________________________________
Vimal can be reached at vimal0078@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I also like to buy one sporty model soon. Do you have any idea about the upcoming sporty model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, the cars look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Arti

    yeah, they look awesome... rightly said as most stylish and glamorous car...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ car blogger
    Murciélago's successor. lamborghini Aventador , is released. but i dono about its market in india... or else u can try for Audi R8 which is about 1.14 crores..it shares same chassis as lamborghini Gallarado (Murciélago's predeccessor)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.