June 8, 2010

Thorny days ahead! Need a break

Hi Guys,

I was in Chennai for the past two days. I went for my brother's engagement and had a lot of works there. Everything went great. I had a good 2 days with my relatives. I came back today morning by train. Train was late by an hour and a half and so I came back home late. I took rest for some time.

Then in the afternoon, I went to college to get my hall ticket. Now, I'm back in home. My exams begin day after tomorrow. So, I need to start preparing for my exams. My exams will be over on june 26.

Until then I need to study for my exams and so I may not be able to write frequently. So give a little break for me and my blog!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.